[MITgcm-support] exf interp

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 21 14:27:43 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

Would it be easier for you to send me your code....how involved is
it?  What are your plans?
The reason I ask is that this is for my California setup, but I would
like to check this in my Southern Ocean set-up too.  Also I plan on
increasing the duration of my California set-up soon and would hate to
have to keep bugging you to please fix my fields.

Thanks
-Matt