[MITgcm-support] New User

Venkat Kolluru Venkat.Kolluru at erm.com
Sat Nov 28 18:03:28 EST 2009

Hi all,
I am a new user. I would like to use MITgcm. I have downloaded the source code and the documentation.
Before I read it completely, I thought I can get some quick tips from experienced users. What kind of compilers I need to run MITgcm.
I have visual fortran and intel fortran on my laptop.

Thanks
Venkat

This message contains information which may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure or use by a third party. If you have received this message in error, please contact us immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system. Thank you.