[MITgcm-support] Loading a new variable

Nicolas Grisouard nicolas.grisouard at legi.grenoble-inp.fr
Wed Nov 25 11:52:14 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I am trying to set a quite unusual forcing on a boundary which has no
simple analytical expression (it has one though). I think that the
best option would imply loading a variable that I would have defined
on matlab first.

The way I see it, I would proceed the same way I load the temperature
reference:
tRefFile='tRefvar',
tRefvar being a file having been created with gendata.m. I want to do
that but with a new variable.

I am not used to modify the code at that level and I can't see what
steps happen between the file data and the definition of the variable
tRef, which would help me introducing my new file. Could anyone give
me some hints, either about the chain of files involved in the
definition of tRef or how to load my variable from the beginning?

Thanks!
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Grisouard