[MITgcm-support] MITgcm on Snow Leopard

Samar Khatiwala spk at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Nov 20 22:14:57 EST 2009

Dimitris,

I do. But with ifort/gcc. Works fine. You might have to tweak the
32/64 bit compiler flags. That's gotten a bit tricky.
These are C routines right? I believe the gcc default now is 64 bits.
If gfortan defaults to 32 bits then that would
explain your errors. Try setting CFLAGS (or whatever it is in the opt
file) to "-arch i386".

Samar