[MITgcm-support] Single reduction CG solver for pressure

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Wed Jun 17 08:56:09 EDT 2009

Christopher,

 We did a version with two sums. I think it is ifdef'd in code. I
guess I had not realized you could get away with one some, although it
makes some sense since you only need one conjugate direction to
descend. I am doing some cg2d stuff this afternoon, so I'll take a
look at the D'Azevedo formulation.

Chris