[MITgcm-support] L4rdt

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 31 18:29:00 EDT 2009

David, does necessity to pump up viscA4grid also carry over to
viscA4GridMax?

Specifically, for the CS510 configuration we use
  viscC4Leith=1.5,
  viscC4Leithd=1.5,
  viscA4GridMax=0.5,

Recently I have noticed a little more grid scale noise than before but
it is hard
to separate this from other modifications to code and model
configuration

Do I need to increase  viscA4GridMax by about 30%, as per Martin's
email,
to recover previous set up?

Thanks, Dimitris