[MITgcm-support] Problem with gluemnc.m / mnc_assembly.m

Ryan Abernathey rpa at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 14 18:43:29 EDT 2009

Thanks so much for pointing me to Baylor's scripts. Since they have
the same name, at first didn't make the connection that they were
different from the MATLAB code. I much prefer to do the gluing outside
of MATLAB. Just thought I would send an email to the list in case some
other noob like me makes the same mistake.