[MITgcm-support] obcs balance

名 徐 elisabei at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jan 5 21:53:57 EST 2009

 Dear Martin
      I had follow your suggestion to make  I=1,sNx and J=1,sNy.The sea level descend 0.5m after ten years integrated.This result has  a major improvement than before,but the
question still has't been decided .The major cause I think is the truncation error of computer been cumulated after ten years integrated.So I think,one method is plus extra velocity in open boundary afer some calculate steps for counteracting the integral error .Another is  minus the sea level  raise or descent mean afer some calculate steps.Which routines I can
do it for the modify ?Also ,would you tell me other good idea for this?

--- 08年12月19日,周五, Martin Losch <Martin.Losch at awi.de> 写道: