[MITgcm-support] mnc output problem-multiple time step

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 4 23:35:22 EST 2009

Hi Abbas,

your time step is 60 seconds starting at 0 sec -- the model never
calculates the state at 400 seconds.  change your time step to 50
seconds or your dump freq. to a multiple of 60 (your time step)

-Matt