[MITgcm-support] Read theta(salt)&eta from outer files when the model restarted

名 徐 elisabei at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Aug 13 23:02:49 EDT 2009

Dear Martin:
    Thank you for your advice.Now another question,if I want

--- 09年8月13日,周四, Martin Losch <Martin.Losch at awi.de> 写道:

发件人: Martin Losch <Martin.Losch at awi.de>
主题: Re: [MITgcm-support] Read theta(salt)&eta from outer files when the model restarted
收件人: mitgcm-support at mitgcm.org
日期: 2009年8月13日,周四,下午2:23

the simplest way is to modify the pickup files: replace the fields for theta(salt)&eta with with your versions. The tendency terms will still be the old ones, but may that's not much of a problem.

Otherwise you could try to change the code: reverse the order of subroutine calls in ini_fields.F but I don't guarantee that this will not give unexpected results (notice the double negative).

Martin