[MITgcm-support] Read theta(salt)&eta from outer files when the model restarted

名 徐 elisabei at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Aug 12 22:38:54 EDT 2009

Dear all:
     I want to read the data of three-dimensional theta(salt)&eta from outer files when the model restarted.For example, the model has the output files every three days,then the output T(S,Eta)have a postprocessing to generate the new  three-dimensional theta(salt)&eta data with other programes,the model read the new theta(salt)&eta data as input data instead of the theta(salt)&eta data store in pickup file when it restart. But other parameters still read from pickup file.Who can tell me how can I do.
     Thanks!