[MITgcm-support] Can everyone tell me a problem to test OBCS

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Aug 10 01:55:05 EDT 2009

Dear Z.M.Lu,

there are a few example experiments in the verification directory that
use OBCS:
dome
exp4
internal_wave
seaice_obcs
tutorial_plume_on_slope

"dome" and "tutorial_plume_on_slope" use Orlanski radiation
conditions. Maybe you can start from the configuration files of these
experiments. It's also always a good idea to have a look at the $PKG.h
and $pkg_readparms.F files ($pkg=OBCS in your case) of a specific
package, if you want to find out about features that are not
documented in the online documentation.

Martin