[MITgcm-support] compile problems on XT3

David Hebert david.hebert.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Fri Apr 3 00:27:47 EDT 2009

I am getting some odd errors when compiling on XT3. I am getting an
error about calling simple cloc() routines. Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks,

Dave

Do we have the system() command using ftn...  yes
  Do we have the fdate() command using ftn...  yes
  Do we have the etime() command using ftn...  yes
Can we call simple C routines (here, "cloc()") using ftn...
/u/dhebert/MITgcm/tools/genmake2: line 1720: 18721 Segmentation
fault      ./genmake_tc >>genmake_warnings 2>&1