[MITgcm-support] problem running tutorial_global_oce_latlon

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Sep 16 11:22:03 EDT 2008

Hi Samar,

I don't think that there is something obviously wrong in this tutorial.
PTRACERS_advScheme=33 requires Olx,Oly greater or equal to 2
(except for the cube, where it needs to be 2 times larger, or with
other combinations of params such as GMadvectiveForm+Visbeck --> +1 ).
here we generally don't use mpich2 (after Chris's advise)
but don't know if this could be the cause of our problem.
Cheers,
Jean-Michel