[MITgcm-support] input_files

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Oct 20 03:07:06 EDT 2008

Dear Letizia,

I am not quite sure, what you exactly are doing, so helping is
difficult. Usually, it is straightforward to include external fluxes,
such as EmP, into the model, you'll just have to tell the model the
name of the file with the fluxes (and the file has to be in the
correct format, of course). There's an example in verification/
global_ocean.90x40x15 or tutorial_global_oce_latlon.

For more specific help you should send your data and data.exf files
or the beginning of the std-output file (e.g. up to where the actual
integration begins, the first monitor output, look for a line like
this: "(PID.TID 0000.0001) // Begin MONITOR dynamic field
statistics", please as a zipped file) and more details of your
configuration,

Martin