[MITgcm-support] dxspacing set help

Maxiaohui maxiaohui823 at yahoo.cn
Wed Oct 15 08:49:37 EDT 2008

  Hi, all

  I am doing an experiment with 1/6x1/6 degree using SphericalPolarGrid .When I set dxspacing and dyspacing to 0.167,the output files are all zero.When I  set them to 1/6, the output files only gave partial results.What's more, in both of the two cases ,the dxspacing and dyspacing in the stdout file were actually not 1/6 degree. Now I'm confused,could anyone tell me  how to  set  the dxspacing and dyspacing in my experiment? Thank you very much!

  All the best!

  Xiaohui