[MITgcm-support] Possible OBCS bug

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed Nov 26 10:30:43 EST 2008

Hi Jeff,

thanks for reporting this bug. It's now fixed. (use cvs -q update to
"feel" the fix)

Also you describe the implications correctly, if one undefines
ALLOW_OBCS_SOUTH (which is, however not necessary even for E-W
channels). Also this problem only appears, when one is turning on
(and using) the non-hydrostatic code.

Martin