[MITgcm-support] Re: MITgcm-support Digest, Vol 59, Issue 25

vinod mishra vkmishra2005 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 03:14:50 EDT 2008

sir
I have placed FC_NAMEMANGLE='#define FC_NAMEMANGLE(X) X ## _'
in opt file as suggested by you but the error remains same
so kindly give other suggetion for removing the error.
error is as follows

ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "timenow_" -- 1st referenced by
timers
.o.
Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and dsos ar
e loaded.
ld32: INFO    152: Output file removed because of error.
*** Error code 2 (bu21)

vinod

--
SUCCESS IS JOURNEY