[MITgcm-support] Re: mdsio slice routines

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Fri May 23 12:16:39 EDT 2008

Hi Suneet,

Northern and southern boundaries should both use same I/O
routines.....and eastern and western should both use same I/O
routines.  If the northern boundary works but the southern doesnt
than than there must be a discrepancy between call routines....that
should not be the case....I had a quick look for this discrepancy but
couldnt find it....not sure whats going on.  What do you mean the
routines do not 'work' for the south and west boundaries?

-Matt