[MITgcm-support] build error: obcs and ptracers with ecco

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Wed May 21 14:57:09 EDT 2008

Hi Patrick,

I think you're right...i think there are missing headers wrt
obcs_ad_check_lev?_dir.h....why doesn't it see ALLOW_PTRACERS?
In my simulation I don't use the adjoint of PTRACERS so I can just
comment out  ifdef ALLOW_PTRACERS and make TAF happy (which is what
its all about!)...but since there are missing headers the stored
OBNptr may not be correct?  Maybe the appropriate header needs to be
added to the main loop....its odd?

-matt