[MITgcm-support] diagnostics pkg

Martin.Losch at awi.de Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Mar 27 16:55:11 EDT 2008

No, at least not on the system (NEC-SX8) I use, that doesn't seem to be necessary.

But to answer my own question (in a sufficiently violent manner): My job crashes with some weird system error message when I do what I described (put level/layer 10 and 11 into separate output streams/files). When I collect the two WVEL levels (and WVELTH levels) into one output stream, the result looks better (but the model still crashes after the first output for unknown reason that may have to do with a recent batch-queue reconfiguration, so I am no wiser that before).

Martin

Martin Losch
Alfred Wegener Institute
Postfach 120161, 27515 Bremerhaven, Germany;
Tel./Fax: ++49(0471)4831-1872/1797