[MITgcm-support] run problems

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Thu Jun 5 14:19:00 EDT 2008

Hello list and Nataliya

Did you run other, simpler, say "Hello, world" type programs, with
MPICH2 tests on this machine?

Did your STDERR.0000 show the same error, or only STDERR.XXXX with XXXX>
0001?

It may be that you didn't setup the MPICH2 runtime environment, starting
up the mpd daemon.
Check the MPICH2 installer guide, section 5.

Gus Correa

Gustavo J. Ponce Correa, PhD - Email: gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
P.O. Box 1000 [61 Route 9W] - Palisades, NY, 10964-8000 - USA
Oceanography Bldg., Rm. 103-D, ph. (845) 365-8911, fax (845) 365-8736