[MITgcm-support] lev_t_help

Maxiaohui maxiaohui823 at yahoo.cn
Mon Jun 2 09:27:57 EDT 2008

hi,Martin,
    Thank you  for your help!
      I have  read out the bathymetry.bin file.now I have another problem about the lev_t.bin file in the tutorial_global_oce_latlon\input . Is it a three dimensional array(x,y,z) or actually a four dimensional array(x,y,z,t), does z stands for the level of this example? I have read it out ,it turned to be a 90x40x180=648000 ,if z stands for the level ,then the array shuold be 90x40x15(since this example contains 15 layers),so what's the problem?

   maxiaohui