[MITgcm-support] Specify W velocity with OBCS?

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 14 11:27:13 EST 2008

Hi David,

I do not believe W (and P) on the open boundary comes into the
dynamics.  If W on this point is solved for (and thus given as
output) it will be because there is some divergence in the prescribed
tangential velocity....but this doesn't effect the interior.

-Matt