[MITgcm-support] Pathscale compiler debug message

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Aug 28 05:47:16 EDT 2008

David,
bj-loops are everywhere in the code, so it's probably not easy to
figure out where this problem occurs. Maybe this can point you in the
right direction?:
In a typical configuration the bi/bj-loops are only executed once
(when nSx,nSy=1). So either you have set nSy=0 (unlikely, right?) or
somewhere in the code there is a problem. The loops look typically
like this:
DO bj=myByLo(myThid),myByHi(myThid)
ENDDO
myBx/yLo/Hi are set in ini_threading_environment.

Martin