[MITgcm-support] 3D visualization

Christopher L. Wolfe clwolfe at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 15 21:49:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

Are you still using visit for data visualization? If so, how are you
getting the data into visit? Does it read the NetCDF files in a
straightforward manner, or did you have to do some tinkering? Any
luck getting visit to read the MDS (flat binary) format? Most of my
output is MDS ...

Thanks!
Christopher

Dr. Christopher L. Wolfe                   858-534-4560
Physical Oceanography Research Division    OAR 357
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD  clwolfe at ucsd.edu