[MITgcm-support] obcs for ptracers

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Apr 24 08:27:50 EDT 2008

Nataliya,
I am not quite sure what exactly it is that you want to do, but you
can do two things to prescribe tracer concentration:
1. with the rbcs package you can restore to some climatology (or
fixed in time) fields with a certain time scale
2. with the obcs package you can prescribe open boundary values (also
for passive tracers in ptracers), see verification/exp4 for a simple
example.

Martin