[MITgcm-support] obcs_apply_ptracer

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Apr 24 04:28:54 EDT 2008

Taka,

in spite of the long silence we haven't stopped thinking about you,
if fact there has been quite some activity (o; As a result, I have
checked in code that should fix your problem (but not in the way that
you suggested):
You can now (after updating your code) set a flag OBCSfixTopo in
data.obcs that will automatically change the topography so the it
conforms to the requirements of OBCS, in other words, it will fill in
topography along the boundary whereever it is deeper than in the next
inward grid cell. Please try it out.

Martin