[MITgcm-support] MY82 with netcdf output

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Apr 14 06:10:30 EDT 2008

Patrick,

I have merged your code with the main repository. The next time you
update your code, you'll probably have a few conflicts, because I
modified your code a little (the easies solution is to remove pkg/
my82 before updating).

Please test the code. I had to rename the diagnostics, so that they
have now upper case names: MYHBL, MYVISCAR, MYDIFFKR

M.