[MITgcm-support] MY82 with netcdf output

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Apr 10 04:14:14 EDT 2008

Hi Patrick,
thanks, but your tar files seems to be incomplete:
you have this:
my82_diagnostics_init.F  my82_do_diags.F  packages_init_fixed.F
but packages_init_fixed calls a my82_init_fixed, which does not
exist, also my82_diagnostics_init.F is not called from anywhere and
and diagnostics are not filled anywhere in those files. If you give
me a complete set of routines that you modified, then I can try to
merge this into the main branch.

Martin