[MITgcm-support] Porting MITgcm to Solaris x64

william aiken William.Aiken at Sun.COM
Thu May 31 16:37:00 EDT 2007

Constantinos,

 Thank you for these suggestions! I am building and running 32 bit
binaries for the 44 cases where results/output.txt exists. When that
finishes, I will build 64 bit binaries and repeat the tests.

I am also building MITgcm on Solaris SPARC.

Do you know if these 44 cases test most of the MITgcm logic?

Thanks,

Bill

--
William Aiken          Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Phone: 781.442.3312    Market Development Engineering