[MITgcm-support] Porting MITgcm to Solaris x64

william aiken William.Aiken at Sun.COM
Wed May 30 17:13:12 EDT 2007

Andrea,

 I commented out only these lines:

c These lines are here to deliberately cause a compile-time error.
c If you see these lines in your .F files or the compiler shows them
c as an error then it means you have not placed your configuration
c files in the appropriate place.
c You need to place you own copy of SIZE.h in the include
c path for the model, and comment out these lines.

Attached is my SIZE.h file.

Thanks,

Bill

--
William Aiken          Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Phone: 781.442.3312    Market Development Engineering