[MITgcm-support] river discharge

Dmitri Leonov dleonov at u.washington.edu
Wed Mar 7 13:59:22 EST 2007

Hi Jean-Michel,

So, as understand, the time interpolation in EXF is not working
correctly in this case (for some reason?):
1) it uses zero instead of the first value so the runoff is linearly
increasing,
2) it gets interpolation period wrong so the slope depends on the
timestep (as if the period is specified in timesteps rather than in
seconds).

Thanks for looking into that. but I'm still very curious to know why
exactly it happens and what i need to correct.

Regards,
Dmitri.