[MITgcm-support] river discharge

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Mar 6 19:16:22 EST 2007

Dimitri,

Second suggestion worked also: did a short run and
E-P-R is not constant in time, but grows linearly,
see attached figure. And sea-level is consistant with this.

Also, I recommand to always compile at least default packages (group: gfd),
it makes things easier (monitor, debug are useful).

Jean-Michel