[MITgcm-support] river discharge

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Mar 6 09:25:03 EST 2007

Hi Dimitri,

2 suggestions:
- sending the parameter files (data & data.*) would help.
- you can run it again for a short period of time & set monitorFreq
 to a small value (1 or few deltaT) and see what the mean
 sea-level ( %MON dynstat_eta_mean , in standard output, unless
 you use MNC/netcdf) and mean fresh water flux
 ( %MON extforcing_empmr_mean ) look like.

Jean-Michel