[MITgcm-support] Error by ifort 9.1 compiler!

Van Thinh Nguyen vtnguyen at moisie2.math.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 10 12:03:12 EST 2007

Hi all,

Anyone can help me to fix the following error when I run a MPI on
Altix with Linux SuSE OP (compiler: ifort 9.1)

----
MPI: MPI_COMM_WORLD rank 4 has terminated without calling MPI_Finalize()
MPI: aborting job
----

Last time when I upgraded the compiler from ifort 7. to ifort 8.,
I got the same error as above, Patrick advised me to add
"-assume byterecl" on the FLAGS line, then I got rid of this.
This time I just upgrade the compiler from ifort 8. to ifort 9.1, I also
did add this option to the FLAGS line, but it doesn't help.

Thanks,

Vth