[MITgcm-support] ini_curvilinear_grid.F

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Jan 9 16:43:12 EST 2007

Hi Dimitris,

3 things:
a) Chris was using a customized version of ini_curvilinear_grid.F
for a sub-domain (a piece of 1 face).
May be useful to check with him.
b) for all the CS-grid experiments we have, we need to have it
undef.
c) still few quantities (e.g.: corner quantities) that are not
in Nx*Ny files and need to know what to do for those. It certainly
depend on which kind of grid you have, but then it might
not be a bad idea to keep it locally in your /code dir.
Were you thinking of moving OLD_GRID_IO to some header file (e.g.:
CPP_OPTIONS.h) ?

Jean-Michel