[MITgcm-support] EmPmRfile, EmPmR

Andrea Molod molod at ocean.mit.edu
Mon Feb 12 11:54:37 EST 2007

hi patrick,
can you be a little more specific about what you mean?
what kind of model configuration, and what do you mean
by 'do rain'? a diagnostic for it in an aim package run?
something else? then maybe we can answer.
andrea

Andrea M. Molod, PhD.
Department of Earth, Atmospheric & Planetary Sciences
MIT
Tel: (617) 253-5458, Email: amolod at mit.edu
WWW:http://paoc.mit.edu/paoc/people/person.asp?position=Postdoc&who=molod