[MITgcm-support] EVP stability

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 1 23:06:49 EST 2007

Matt,

turning off dynamics for the time being in the Southern Ocean
is a reasonable choice, at least based on 1 deg. tests
(I have figures of daily sea-ice concentration misfits
for various configs, including B-grid LSR, C-grid LSR, C-grid EVP,
and TD only).
Quite possibly this will not be the biggest error related
to sea-ice that you'll be dealing with at the moment.

-p.