[MITgcm-support] S/R exf_check_range error

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 29 15:24:11 EDT 2006

Hi Dmitri,

not sure if you need a response (?)
here goes anyway: It is actually the read precision for the exf
package.  I went to the exf package and saw exf_getffields.F called
exf_set_gen.F, which had the read call:

  call mdsreadfield( genfile0, exf_iprec, exf_yftype, 1
      &           , gen1, count0, mythid

I assume the "i" was added to the name to represent input?  not
sure...but I see why it is confusing.

-Matt