[MITgcm-support] Exf depends on cal?

Mark Hadfield m.hadfield at niwa.co.nz
Wed Sep 27 21:00:22 EDT 2006

When I tried to build MItgcm with the exf package, but without the cal
package, it failed during preprocessing with messages about missing
headers that obviously belong to the cal package. (Or was it during
linking? Whatever. It failed, the messages clearly implicated cal, and
when I "cal" to packages.conf, it worked.)

I presume, therefore, that pkg/pkg_depend should have an entry like

exf             +cal

--
Mark Hadfield          "Kei puwaha te tai nei, Hoea tahi tatou"
m.hadfield at niwa.co.nz
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research (NIWA)