[MITgcm-support] Negative Specific Humidity

Yuan Lian lian at email.arizona.edu
Tue Sep 19 17:40:55 EDT 2006

Hi, Andrea,

Thanks for the tips. Currently I am using second order advection scheme
for water vapor, the negative specific humidity has order 10^-2 which is
1000 times smaller than averaged specific humidity. I will use
subroutine "fizhi_fillnegs.F" and see if I can remove all the negative
values (I do have a reservoir of water vapor in lower domain).

cheers,
Yuan