[MITgcm-support] how to initialize seaice package

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 13 15:18:51 EDT 2006

OK...sorry for all the emails....problem #2 solved.

I see that permanent checkpoints are only written for seaice (and
obcs package etc.) at the last time step.  until then the file is
written into pickup_seaice.ckptA.data.  So all my problems are
solved...for now.

thanks!
matt