[MITgcm-support] question...

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Mon Sep 4 08:10:16 EDT 2006

On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:44:57 +0100 (BST)
Riema Rachmayani <imoth_22 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi, all..
>
> i'd like to ask..
>
> i have been try to run ../../../tools/genmake2 -mods=../code of
> internal wave verification under linux.. and then appears error
> message..
>
> ERROR: neither of the two default scripts :
>         ../../../tools/set64bitConst.sh
>         ../../../tools/set64bitConst.csh
>
> are working so please check paths or specify(with $S64)) a working
> version of this scripts
>
> does anyone know how to solve my problem??

Hi Rima,

Using the latest code in CVS, I am unable to reproduce your
problem.  Are you certain that you have a recent version of MITgcm
and that you have downloaded the *entire* set of code needed -- that
is, you haven't somehow omitted or accidentally deleted some of the
important parts?

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD  |  ed at eh3.com  |  http://eh3.com/