[MITgcm-support] A few new optfiles

Mark Hadfield m.hadfield at niwa.co.nz
Wed Oct 11 22:34:00 EDT 2006

Chris Hill wrote (in the G95 build issue: f2c name mangling thread)
> You can either send build options files to this list as attachments or
> we can can give you check in access to CVS as long as
>  (1) you're happy to be careful  i.e. do regression tests if you do
> futz with something, put up with being on our mitgcm-cvs and
> mitgcm-devel mailing list that shows checkins etc....
>  (2) you won't get offended if/when you get flamed for doing the wrong
> thing - even if the right thing wasn't clearly documented anywhere!
Gee, you make it sound so attractive!

Three new build-options files are attached.

Flushed with my success so far, I have moved onto the Cray T3E platform.
I have run a small serial simulation OK but have hit a problem with mnc:
it looks like a manifestation of the old "float equivalent to double "
issue.

--
Mark Hadfield          "Kei puwaha te tai nei, Hoea tahi tatou"
m.hadfield at niwa.co.nz
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research (NIWA)