[MITgcm-support] Equatorial Channel from -70 degree to +70 degree

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Wed Oct 4 02:42:18 EDT 2006

Yuan,

the results from
nPx=8, sNx=32, sNy=93 should be exactly the same (except for round-
off error) as those from
nPx=4, sNx=64, sNy=93,
nPx=2, sNx=128, sNy=93, and
nPx=1, sNx=256, sNy=93, regardless of time step.
When you have NaN's in one case and no NaN's in another, then
something else is wrong. What about your nSx/nSy? both should be 1 in
all of these examples so that  sNx*nSx*nPx = 256, and sNy*nSy*nPy =
93 for all cases.

Martin