[MITgcm-support] Equatorial Channel from -70 degree to +70 degree

Yuan Lian lian at email.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 4 02:29:13 EDT 2006

Hi, Dimitris,

Thanks. I tried the configuration nPx=8, sNx=32, sNy=93 but the
simulation gave NAN values. I had to reduce the number of grids in
latitude. The configuration nPx=4, sNx=64, sNy=63 worked just fine. I
will try nPx=4, sNx=64, sNy=93 and see how it works. I might try to use
very short time step as well.

cheers,
Yuan