[MITgcm-support]*.m files with Octave

Baylor Fox-Kemper baylor at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 7 23:14:45 EST 2006

Hi Lee,
   I am surprised that the script didn't work on the state.*.nc
files.  It doesn't really copy 1-d fields (like in monitor), as those
are repeated across tiles, but it should work for state.*.nc files.
I doubt it will work for grid files, since those aren't dependent on
time.
   In any case, could you send me the errors you are getting, so I
can see if I can fix the problems?
    Cheers,
      -Baylor