[MITgcm-support] How to comment out the lines "implicSurfPress" ?

Brainf brainf at 163.com
Tue Jun 20 23:11:16 EDT 2006

Hi mitgcm,
   I want to comment out the lines "implicSurfPress" "implicDiv2DFlow", "nonlinFreeSurf" and "exactConserv".

I just put a # in front  the lines in file: (input/data)
like:

 hFacMin=0.2,
 #implicSurfPress=0.5,

But  comment out any of them program will aborted with error:
(PID.TID 0000.0001) S/R INI_PARMS ; starts to read PARM01
namelist read: read unexpected character
apparent state: unit 11 named /cygdrive/e/Temp/tmp.FXvn8Xh
last format: list io
lately reading sequential formatted external IO
Aborted (core dumped)

How to do?

Best regards.

Brainf