[MITgcm-support] viscAh & viscAz?

Van Thinh Nguyen vtnguyen at moisie.math.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jun 12 10:13:34 EDT 2006

Hi Baylor,

Thanks so much for your hints, it gives me a great help, because I'm
always using non-hydrostatic mode with Leith & Smagorinsky, so my
calculations have been crashed just after 1/2 tidal period (22320 s), but
I don't know why.

Baylor, the option for viscAr=5.E-5 meant that viscAz=5.E-5 or this
parameter is just specific for Smagorinsky option?

I actually would like to run the model with non-hydrostatic mode, so could
you please help me or show me how can I do it?

Thanks a lot for your helps,

Van Thinh